Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Monday, November 05, 2007

I kid you not.

Recently I gave our first trimester social studies assessment. My eyes popped out of my head & my jaw just dropped when I read this client's answers.

How has Illinois' physical environment changed over time?
It was a war a long time ago and then it changed because the President said that people have to change it to Chicago.

How do you think Illinois' physical environment will continue to change?
It will change when you see black people in a new state that they never been before.

Verbatim, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home