Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Missed Opportunity

It's lunch time! Well, really it's 2:48ish. I am a little disappointed because I had a real craving for a McDonald's' vanilla ice cream cone, so I indulged and totally enjoyed it. But I want "Sunday Dinner". But I am not hungry. So now no fun lunch? What? A Sunday without a Sunday Dinner?

Dinner = special noon meal
Supper = early evening meal (very casual)
Is this a "last name" family thing?

Maybe hunger will kick in for a fun Sunday supper. I'll try to whoop it up then. Sigh.



*Side note (continuing my recent obsession with blogger spell check): Is it sad that they have "McDonald's" in their dictionary? (I missed spelled it, and the correct name came up.) Weirdness.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home