Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My "high"

I finally achieved that exercise "high" everyone claims happens to you when you really get into the zone. It's a feeling that I haven't really experienced in probably maybe a year and a half. Previous efforts produced no such experience, and the blessing of being healthy had eluded me. I started to think that my past encounters had been false mamories, and that the "high" had been just a dream.

Until yesterday evening.

It was great. I just wanted to keep going and going and going... Remind you of anything?

I hope to get that back sometime soon.
That is...
if I can move my achy quads and hams!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Crow04 said…

    Yea, Jill!!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, July 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulation! I have achieved that *high* in excercise a while back. I was bicycling for a long time; going faster and faster. This was on a stationary bike, mind you. I finally understood what people were talking aboout. It's cool!



    As for your achy quads and hams, be careful not to overdo (it is addictive) and I find warm or hot wet heat helpful. Baths or *wet heat* type heating pads may alleviate some of the pain. Hope your natural *High* continues :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home