Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A new day

I realize I am happy right now, but I am in denial about so many things in my life. It's not a fake happiness, but I am really not dealing with certain issues in my life. And maybe that is okay, to take a break, but at the same time, I want to move forward.

This happiness, perhaps contentment, has been a stranger in the past 16 months. So, I welcome it, yet I have to question whether I can sustain it without having to mask the key parts of me that are still in the midst of a slow transformation.

Unrelated: I got 2000 back from the USA. Score!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Catherine said…

    2000!!!! How'd you do that?!?!?

    I want to know about these key parts of you, cousin/sister/grace-giver. I want you to know the key parts of me. What do you think?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home