Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Breaking up is hard to do....

God is moving in my life and some of it is great and some of it is hard.

I have been worrying about a relationship. It was time to part ways, and I didn't know how to do it. But God has a way of helping you out, EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T ASK HIM TO. The situation was thrown in my face, and it happened over the phone unexpectedly, and I was quite off guard.

There is another relationship that I have had for four years that is ending as well. Well, could be. I am still fighting for it. I know God has something up his sleeve regardless.

Some semi-steady tutoring opportunities have come as well. Just when all seemed desperate, God makes a way. He's so weird like that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home