Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Super Bowl

It's official......

My head head boss boss said that the president has proclaimed Friday, February 2, 2007 as "Wear Bears' Stuff Day".

"All good citizens and guests of the United States should proclaim their loyalty to the Chicago Bears by wearing official Bears' apparel." - G. Bush

Packer fans should wear black as they are mourning their season...........

Last time the Bears were in the Superbowl was when I was in 4th grade.
Somebody brought the words to the Superbowl Shuffle to class, and we all
memorized it during recess.

I remember a lot of girls having crushes on
Jim McMahon that year!

"We're so bad... You know we're good..."

I always thought it was so dirrrty, when they said, "ring your bell"! & when the official would blow his whistle. And when Jim McMahon took off his shades......... whoah... It sent us girls into hysterics!!!

It is being played on the radio/Internet incessantly, however, my first time listening to it was yesterday! And yes... I knew almost every word! See, we remember the IMPORTANT things from elementary school. (Like this year my clients are learning the lyrics to the musical WICKED instead of learning long division.

For those of you who have not heard this one, I found it amusing:

C - Count
O - On
L - Losing
T - The
S - Superbowl


I have a dilemma... I am having a Pre-Superbowl lingerie shower for my bfriend, P.
I hope peeps show up. We will have to play some rowdy wedding shower football games. (I told my dad he cannot be there, for his own safety and purity-sake.) The shower is NOT approved by Jim Dobson. (Thank goodness!) Maybe Brian MacLaren will approve.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home