Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daily Review

The questions are from AA daily review.

Where did I have problems today? (or Where did I feel bad or negative
today?)

I should have left about 15 minutes earlier. One problem was a misplaced
my keys (on the floor of the driver's seat!) Another is after showering, I
laid down for like 10 minutes & snuggled by my new pink blanket. My
friend got it for me for a holiday gift, as I was admiring the baby
blankets at Fields (excuse me MACY's!)

I felt negative when my teammates were talking about a bday party that one
of them had that everyone but myself and one other attended. I would have
definitely been uncomfortable there, as they were talking about how drunk
they were, etc.

What am I proudest of today?

Getting up at 5:30 to exercise! Weighing myself! Actually doing my hair.
Eating with my team at work.

On a scale of 1 – 10, how much close interaction did I have with people
today?

Well, as I mentioned I ate with my team at work which is uncomfortable
(they are still so new to me.) I talked with one of the new student
teacher's from TRINITY, & got the latest on the ed.Deptt. I will w/out
with my friend L this afternoon, & then tonight is a class at Willow, but
I am not sure how interactive it will be the first night.

Update on the classwhoah will we be sharing a lot!! Met someone who lives in my development even though we were sitting at a table for people from the Elgin area! Coincidence? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home