Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Blessing & Recommendations

Christmas Blessings to everyone.

May everyone who receives this message be blessed. I would like to suggest to say a prayer before you read the poem. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward. (Did you pray?) Make sure you pray, and pray believing that God will answer. This is your last opportunity before reading the poem!!! (heehee)


May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you....

May you be content knowing you are a child of God...

Let His presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom
to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

We are LOVED!
If you are not feeling loved, I recommend the following:
First of all, let me know, & I will truly hug you through email.
Try to get into a community of people that love & support you. If you cannot find one within a church context, something is wrong -and it might not be you! I would contact the pastor, let him know of the challenge, and have him "hook you up". This could be done anonymously through email. If you like, use only your initials.

Reading
Love Beyond Reason by John Ortberg
*This book was personally very transformational in my thinking & being in regard to God's love relationship with us. That He would reach down from heaven, for us! (More good stuffs about this in Changes that Heal by Cloud & Townsend.)

I,II, III John in the New Testament by John the Apostle
(I have a Jewish friend whose Christian husband calls the NT, the "sequel"!)

Okay....
I'm ready for feedback!
Amazon the following two books & let me know which ones you think I should read 1st:
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brannon Manning -or-
Unbreakable Bonds by Dr. Paul & Dr. Cheryl Meier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home