Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

I am having my small group come over tomorrow for study (we are doing Ruth) and to celebrate ADVENT. The problem is, I haven't dont this week's study yet. Plus someone is keeping me accountable tomorrow regarding filing all these papers I have, and putting all my mountain of clothes away. I have been procrastinating all day. I am really good at that. It is one of my spiritual gifts, in fact.

Not much else is going on around here. I am looking forward to winter break and being able to drink egg nog lattes all day, and reading books by Caribou Coffee's fire. Sigh. 3 more weeks. It will be fun to see my clients get so excited about the holidays. They are now asking each other, "Are you Christmas or Hannukah?"! Of course, there are a few who are both. (which somehow seems unfair!) :-)

Postscript
These are the things I have completed while procrastinating over the above assigned tasks:
eat cereal, watched "Americas Next Top Model" marathon, & completed neck stretches

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home