Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Monday, September 04, 2006

More Fill me up

What is God's will for us?
1. To know Him.
2. To help others.
3. TO BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

Ephesians 5:15-18
"So be careful how you act; these are difficult days.
Don't be fools;
be wise: make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good.
Don't act thoughtlessly, but try to find out whatever the Lord wants you to.
Don't drink too much wine, for many evils lie along that path;
be filled instead with the Holy Spirit, and controlled by Him."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Catherine said…

    To do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with God. To love God with all our hearts, soul, mind, and strength, and to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. Not hard to figure out, but should take a lifetime to complete...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home