Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Glee!

Me to the class: "And oh by the way, this week you can type the activities on the computer from your spelling menu packet at home."

Student: "Oh wow! Third grade just keeps on getting better and better!"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your post made me smile. It was vey sweet and very cute :-) Don't you love when children get a real joy out of learning?

    I remember the third grade with great fondness. I had a wonderful teacher who went out of her way to make each child in her classroom feel special. She gave lots of interesting and fun assignments. Well, except Math. I Loathed Math ;-).

    This lady saw the uniquenss in each child. She Insisted that we use our minds And our own uniqueness and creativity. Very special lady.

    The teacher was a real blessing. I think I will remember the good, caring teachers I had over the years...Forever :D They All were blessings.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger kimberly said…

    this is my new favorite quote. love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home