Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer Reading

Here's what is on my list:
Finish:
The Search for Significance by Robert McGee
Changes that Heal by Henry Cloud
Unbreakable Bonds by Paul and Cheryl Meier
Love to Eat, Hate to Eat by Elyse Fitzpatrick
Scale Down by Danna Demetre
Wanting to Be Her by Michelle Graham
The Gift of Being Yourself by David Benner
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brannon Manning

Re-read: Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner

Start:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Every Thought Captive by Jerusha Clark
When My Faith Feels Shallow by Minette Drumwright Pratt

Now, what's on yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home