Fill me up, Lord

"You will seek me, & find me when you seek me w/ all your heart," God says. But that is not the whole story. I'm not just a searcher. I'm also a hider. You too. We have to come face-to-face w/ our tendency to hide, to get lost. ~John Ortberg, Love Beyond Reason

Monday, May 15, 2006

1st entry, baby!

Words of the Week: pedantic, soteriology, dispensationalism.
I think I need a nap!
I am really on a high from lessons learned this weekend at my church's small group leadership conference.

Currently dealing with issues of forgiveness, atonement, gratitude, and BEING THE GOSPEL to others!

My goal this week is to continue to read Piper, Brennan Manning, & Search -but ALSO to read the REAL THING! No more regurgitated baby food, I need protein. (Sorry John and Brennan! I bet you understand though.)

Tonight I read through 1 & 2 John & Jude.
John just keeps bringing us back to the great love of God, from the beginning of time, through the atonement, to present day.

I am challenged to be a light in a dark, dark place.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home